Thursday, February 5, 2009

Belt-CP V2 and a little history

So, my name is Michael and I live in Finland. I dream of moving to the USA as soon as possible, but certain realities have kept me here still. Unfortunate, but all things work for the best of those who love God (Rom. 8:xx)
Anyways, I went to China on a business trip and bought an IR-controlled toy helicopter (contra -rotating blades, type is Lishitoys No. 6009-1 ) which cost me 12e. It was an amazing thing for me: 12 euros is NOTHING for a little critter like that with brushless motors, and amazing abilities.
Anyways, I got really excited now, and I was hunting for a helo with some challenge to it.
I wanted to do 3d manouvers.
And little did I know how far that would bring me into the R/C helicopter scene.
So now I bought a Belt-CP, which is much bigger than I first thought I'd be getting. But there it was, on my doorstep one day.

www.heliguy.com
www.jaghobbies.com
www.dealextreme.com
www.toyrc.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Michael, having flown to HK recently (with Finnair from AMS) I bought the Lishitoys 6010 on Templestreet for, indeed, 12 euros.

    I'm desperately seeking the manufacturer. Would you have any clou..?

    Thnx in advance

    Freek

    ReplyDelete